Reliance Any Time Money Card
Any Time Money Card
Plastic money is a popular way of accessing a bank account or a credit account today for withdrawing cash or shopping but what if you could bring the same convenience to your mutual fund portfolio? Presenting Reliance Any Time Money card that combines the benefits of mutual fund investments along with the convenience of a debit card. While traditional Mutual Fund investments offer the potential to earn market-linked returns with benefits of diversification, relatively low cost, liquidity, and professional management, accessibility to investments in these funds, mostly provided through physical redemptions, though high, is not instantaneous. The Reliance Any Time Money Card offers instant accessibility and liquidity to investors of mutual fund . So, now you can have access to your investments day or night. While your investments are earning their returns, they are also available to you all the time at your convenience.
FEATURES OF RELIANCE ANYTIME MONEY CARD
- Cash withdrawal facility at Visa enabled ATMs and purchase transactions at merchant establishments just like a regular debit card in India.
- Daily Visa enabled ATM cash withdrawal limit of 50% of the balance in the primary scheme account or up to permissible limit determined by the bank or ` 50,000 whichever is lower
- Daily purchases limit of 50% of the balance in the primary scheme account* or ` 100,000 whichever is lower
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Free SMS and E-mail alerts on every transaction
*Primary scheme account gives you the flexibility to access your funds at all Visa enabled ATMs and merchant establishments across India . Primary scheme account can only be either Reliance Liquid Fund/ Reliance Ultra Short Duration Fund/Reliance Low Duration Fund.
WHAT IS RELIANCE ANY TIME MONEY CARD?
Due to their convenience and, plastic money is here to stay. Don’t you find it easier to carry a card instead of a bulky wallet full of money notes and coins? In fact, this tends to attract lesser attention at the time of making any payment.. Now, here is a question – how about having a card that is linked to your investment account? Not only will your money be earning you returns till it remains with you, you will also have the convenience of withdrawing or spending the money when you need it. The Reliance Any Time Money Card does just this for you. Find out about this offering from Reliance Mutual Fund.
HOW DOES THE RELIANCE ANY TIME MONEY CARD WORK?
The card is linked to your Reliance Mutual Fund schemes offering you instant access to your investments. The card will allow you to withdraw / spend against your mutual fund investments by providing you access at Visa-enabled ATMs and merchant outlets across India. Essentially it combines the benefit of investments along with the convenience of Debit card linked to your Reliance Mutual Fund investments
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE RELIANCE ANY TIME MONEY CARD?
- You get two benefits from the Reliance Any Time Money Card – 1. Your money is invested and 2. You have easy access to your money whenever you need it.
- From any Visa-powered ATM, you can.
- Withdraw cash from your primary scheme
- Find out your investment balance
- From a HDFC Bank ATM, you can.
- Withdraw cash from any eligible scheme linked to your card
- Find out your investment balance
- From any Point of Sales (PoS) terminals, you can spend using your card. Your expenses will be withdrawn from your primary scheme.
- You can withdraw up to 50% of your investment or ` 50,000 per scheme per day, whichever is less. For instance, if you have invested` 100,000 in 6 schemes of Reliance Mutual Fund that are linked to your Card, you can withdraw up to ` 300,000 (`50,000 per scheme multiplied by 6 schemes) or `50% of your investments per day, whichever is less.
- At POS, you can use your Reliance Any Time Money card for expenses up to 50% of your investments in your primary Reliance Mutual Fund schemes linked to your card or ` 100,000 per scheme per day, whichever is less.
APPLYING FOR THE RELIANCE ANY TIME MONEY CARD
If you are a new investor…
Simply make your investment in Reliance Liquid Fund OR Reliance Ultra Short Duration Fund OR Reliance Low Duration Fund . Make sure you fulfil the KYC requirements.
Apply for the Reliance Any time Money Card.
If you are an existing investor in Reliance Liquid Fund OR Reliance Ultra Short Duration Fund OR Reliance Low Duration Fund)…
Simply apply for the Reliance Any Time Money Card by filling in the application form.